Monday, July 26, 2010

Ban on Texting

Sharing my experiences here in cartoons.. I've been following someone on my blog who draws real good cartoons, very creative ones. I'm not that creative, but I can kind of draw. And I'm only an amateur in cartooning. So don't expect them to be perfect ;-) I have some funny ones in mind.. Hope I get to do them sooner.. 

The use of mobiles inside the classroom is very offensive and strictly prohibited here. Texting (Sending SMS on phones) while driving is also an offense. Fines could be as high as $500 for using phones while driving. It is true that students have much lesser restrictions here in terms of dressing or carrying oneself. They need not sit erect, respect a professor or keep staring at his lecture all the time, they can eat a snack or drink coke inside the class etc. but arriving to class late, absenteeism, distracting the lecture, usage of phones are absolutely discouraged. I've tried drawing what happened one day in my class, of course adding some masala to it ;-)

No comments: