Thursday, August 5, 2010

No sollu..




"Vaazhkai oru sumai aanal No sollu" - nice lyrics.. Here I'm with one of Harris Jayaraj's hits.. The picturisation of the song is so cute. I love the way Tanisha jumps all thru' this song.. Shez another beauty from the legendary Mukherjee family. She doesn't look much like her sis Kajol, who is also my favorite. She has not done many roles after this movie Unnale Unnale.. I hope her career doesn't become short-lived. She's quite bubbly..


Mohan often says that all Harris Jayaraj's songs sound like one and the same.. and all of them sound like choir songs as well. But I kind of like many of them. Of course the rhythms are monotonous.. tunes are good though. 

Chk out my latest attempt on my jukebox.. And here's the original.. for Tanisha! She rocked in the movie..


No comments: