Monday, June 21, 2010

Whistling enthusiast!

Ok.. Finally my husband agrees to at least whistle for me ;-) I've been persuading him to sing a song for me since a long time.. He sings really well, but just doesn't do it when we want!! Grr.. he's quite moody about it. But somehow I pulled him in this time and he has whistled a full song for me while I strummed it along. Its a very beautiful song with good electric guitar effects and one of Ilayaraja's best compositions.. I've uploaded our instrumental version in my jukebox. Peep in!


4 comments:

usha said...

Hi Uthra. Whistle song super....Oh Mohan also good singer(whistler).Wow! greatjob yaar.

Uthra Mohan said...

Thx usha.. Ya ya he sings well too..

Anonymous said...

Uthra, Mohan whistled??? OMG this is unbelievable... That's awesome... No words.. not able find the words to give compliments for such a wonderful performance...

Uthra Mohan said...

hee hee.. yeahhh he does whistle very well.. Thx!