Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guzarish..

If it is Hariharan in Tamil for me, then it is Sonu Nigam in Hindi.. There's none to beat him in romantic and sad melodies.. He is good at other genres as well. But there's so much life in his voice when it comes to very expressive songs. There are so many of his songs that I completely enjoy even today. Ones that I remember right now are Tanhayee, Khamoshiyan gungunane lagi, Rabba mere rabba, Saathiya, Main Agar kahoon.. the list goes on.. One of them in his latest hit-list is Guzarish from the movie Ghajini. Although he has sung this along with Javed Ali, it is obvious why they wanted Sonu had to sing some parts of this song in between! Coz there's no other voice which could it so well.. 


And I love this song for Aamir is my fav hero as well.

My Guzarish is on my jukebox. Sonu's Guzarish is here..


No comments: