Thursday, December 16, 2010

Facebook mania

Cheers to me for writing a new post after a long break... My eyes were misted with the boom and bust created by Facebook and I had completely forgotten to scribble on my Blog! Facebook mania is the talk of the town right now.. But somehow I find myself slithering away from it these days. I thought may be I'm so accustomed to it now that I'm not even realizing how long I'm dawdling on it everyday. However the trend itself has reduced now. The rate of flow of messages and status updates has almost dwindled from what it was when FB just started exploding. All said and done it is indeed overwhelming to see what others are upto and be amused with those old gold faces from your secondary and higher secondary crawling into your pages now and then. And then comes the most interesting part.. "Friends of your Friends" - Wow!! What a mastermind that guy must have had! Nothing critical, nothing crucial.. it is simply interesting to read between their lines and enjoy knowing how those Friends of your Friends are like ;-) sirupillathanam! (childishness!)..

With my spanish-3 getting over, madness starts again.. Winter! dry cold! Not much outings! Boredom slowly creeping in! My Guitar is the only saviour.. Exploring more to compel you! LOL..

Here are two songs that I've uploaded on my Jukebox.. One is an old Tamil song in Rock-n-Roll genre. I love the way LR.Eshwari sings and I've tried the chords myself for the full song. And the other one is from the latest flick "Guzaarish". Sung by Sunidhi Chauhan, "Udi" is  a rocking song on screen with Hispanic-Arab mix style of playing Guitar, very tough to play.. I couldn't do much justice to it.. Adding to the beauty of it is Ash dancing in it.. Yes, I like Ash now-a-days :-P


No comments: