Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Airtel Super Singer Junior 2010 - Alka Ajith

Look at the panel of judges invited to choose the one Junior in Wild card round, who would compete with the kids who failed to make it to the Finals. All of them are my all-time favorite singers.. Sowmya, Srinivas, Unni Menon, Madhu Balakrishnan, Anupama.. Wow!! That's a splendid mix of all genres there! And I was so happy to see Priyanka getting through  to the next round again. People in India are watching the show a few episodes ahead of me. So I always tell my folks in India not to tell me what is actually happening and who is winning, otherwise there's no thrill in watching it the whole week. I have quite a bunch of my favorite voices there.. Alka, Nithyasree, Priyanka, Oviya, Vishnu Charan.. They are so good at this age, it is amazing to hear them sing so well. But I'm sure Alka is going to steal it away.. Having come from a non-Tamil background, her diction is so good and she seems to sing in many other languages too. Beautiful voice! Have a look at one of her performances where she got a standing ovation from great singers like Chithra, Mano and Subha. But don't forget to peep into my Jukebox as well ;-)



No comments: