Friday, August 28, 2009

Go for a ride.. helter-skelter!!


I'm glad to see many of my very old friends managing to push themselves into the traffic created by my blog along with my other good friends around me. One of them even asked me if i'm planning to write poems!! I used to write them during my college days and let them drift in the air.. Nice to see people getting back to me with different feedbacks. It has all been reminding me of the past days. How i miss a lot of them!! It is not just marriage or jobs which bring a lot of change in life or pull us apart from our near and dear ones. There's more to it.. mmm.. mebbe Time, the amazing factor which by itself probably doesn't know what it is doing to everyone of us in our lives. Oh no time to do this, no time to eat, no time to sleep, no time to write emails or keep in touch with old friends that are gone out of our lives, no time to call up my own sibblings who're placed far away, no time to excercise, no time to breathe!! Oh i forgot my pills today, i forgot my Doctor's appointment, i forgot to wish for a friend's bday, i forgot i've invited someone over a coffee, i forgot to take my mobile along, i forgot to pick up some stuffs  on the way, oh i truly forgot i'm on fasting today (we don't forget to eat though)!! Time is precious, they say.. Time is money!! No wonder, we are trying to beat it..

Today i'm here, writing a blog, trying to prove something. Tomorrow i have an agenda as part of my weekend plans. And in a week's time i'd try to prepare myself for attempting a driver's license test. And in a fortnight's time i'm going to do a short Spanish course. And in a month and a half's time i'm looking forward to celebrate my first diwali after wedding.. The list is long, i can go on and fill it in with what i intend to do until i die. Some have still longer lists.. The material Agenda!! which beats the immaterial Time!!


Ok it has been a couple of weeks that i played my Guitar lessons as my instructor went on a vacation.. I need to catch up with it.. No time :-(

Oh immortal one!!
You walk, we run
You run, we chase
You hide, we find
You hold, we squeeze
You escape, we entangle
You bet, we dare
All the while ahead of you, we ramble
W'out you even being aware..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"One of them even asked me if i'm planning to write poems??!!" who's that?? me?! huh

Uthra Mohan said...

Thats one of my collegemates ya ;-)

Deepika said...

Hi Nags.. really nice blog, the one on "TIME".. really good.. enjoyed reading your blog!! :-)